The Film Researcher's Handbook is a comprehensive reference guide to international film and video libraries, archives and collections. The Handbook will enable researchers to select footage sources by subject and location in North and South American, Asia, Australasia and Africa.
Features of the Handbook include:
* A guide to the perils and pitfalls of footage research
* Information on fees, rights, copyright legislation and contracts
* A glossary of key terms in film research
* Over 200 sources listed alphabetically both by country and by subject
* Each entry gives details of opening hours, contact information, subjects and format of material held and research procedure